Elevate Your Business with a Website that Converts!
Revamp Your Online Presence! Get started with a free 30-minute Website Session, designed to meet your specific business needs.Get Started This field is required.
Your data is safe with us.
We will never share or sell your information
Trusted by brands of all sizes
REAL RESULTS for A Real BUSINESS
In the midst of a Global Pandemic when the need for a kick-ass gin was at an all time high, Death Gin was born. Death Gin partnered with VEN, taking the opportunity to prove our worth and grow DG from the start. We smashed it out of the park with incredible results across the board, and we continue to push Death Gin into the view of consumers Australia-wide.
- 490%INCREASE in monthly revenue
- 3496%INCREASE in organic traffic
What our clients say ABOUT US...
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
JASON @ FUTURE ADVISORY
When Jason, Future Advisory’s Director, approached VEN in 2020, he asked us to build a business brand and website from scratch in two weeks. Jason’s main aim was to grow Future Advisory as quickly as possible, so VEN jumped straight in to assist. We built a comprehensive digital strategy for FA, and were able to achieve explosive growth as they expanded their offices around VIC, WA and NSW. We’re so proud of the work we have done and continue to do with Future Advisory, who have now become great friends of VEN!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Planning: In this phase, the project requirements, goals, target audience, and the overall scope of the website are defined. The planning stage sets the foundation for the rest of the development process.
- Design: Once the planning is complete, the design phase begins. This involves creating the layout, visual style, and user interface of the website.
- Development: During this phase, the actual coding of the website takes place. The website is built based on the design specifications, and all the required functionalities are integrated.
- Testing: Once the website is built, it undergoes rigorous testing to identify any technical glitches, usability issues, or bugs that need to be addressed.
- Launch: After testing, the website is ready to go live. The launch phase involves transferring the website to a live server and making it available to the public.
- Maintenance: Even after the website is launched, it requires ongoing maintenance to keep it up-to-date, secure, and running smoothly. This includes regular updates, bug fixes, and security patches.
- What is the purpose of the website? This will help determine the type of website you need and the features and functionalities required.
- Who is the target audience? Understanding the target audience is critical in determining the design and content of the website.
- What are the primary goals of the website? This will help determine the key performance indicators (KPIs) that will be used to measure the success of the website.
- What is the budget and timeline for the project? This will help determine the scope of the project and the resources that can be allocated to it.
- What are the branding guidelines and messaging for the company? This will help ensure that the website aligns with the overall brand identity and messaging.
- What is the competition doing? Understanding what the competition is doing will help you create a website that stands out and offers unique value.
- What are the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) requirements? This will help ensure that the website is optimised for search engines and can be easily found by potential customers.