Melbourne SEO Experts
Delivering Real Results
Get started with a free 30-minute SEO Strategy Session, designed to meet your specific business needs.Get Started This field is required.
Your data is safe with us.
We will never share or sell your information
Trusted by brands of all sizes
REAL RESULTS for A Real BUSINESS
In the midst of a Global Pandemic when the need for a kick-ass gin was at an all time high, Death Gin was born. Death Gin partnered with VEN, taking the opportunity to prove our worth and grow DG from the start. We smashed it out of the park with incredible results across the board, and we continue to push Death Gin into the view of consumers Australia-wide.
- 490%INCREASE in monthly revenue
- 3496%INCREASE in organic traffic
What our clients say ABOUT US...
What makes us so impressive?
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
JASON @ FUTURE ADVISORY
When Jason, Future Advisory’s Director, approached VEN in 2020, he wasn’t entirely sure what SEO could do for his business. Jason’s main aim was to grow Future Advisory as quickly as possible, so VEN jumped straight in to assist. We built a comprehensive strategy for FA, and were able to achieve explosive growth as they expanded their offices around VIC, WA and NSW. We’re so proud of the work we have done and continue to do with Future Advisory, who have now become great friends of VEN!
Frequently Asked Questions
SEO is a part of a digital marketing strategy that focuses on optimising a website & webpages to make it more visible in the Search engine results pages (e.g. Google or Bing Search results)
This means that Google can better find, read & understand your content so that the people searching online for your business can find you.
- Search Engines look at 3 main factors when trying to understand all the websites in their index: Crawlability, Authority & Relevancy.
- Crawlability is a measure of how easily search engines can access & view the content on your page. It does this by a few different methods, including a robots.txt file, a sitemap file & internal & external links to the site & its pages.
- A robots.txt file is a text file that provides instructions to search engines on how to crawl a website
- A sitemap is a file where you provide information about the pages/videos & other content on your site, and the relationships between them. Search engines will read this file to crawl your site more efficiently.
- Links (both from other websites as well as links from your own site) help with SEO as there is direct correlation between quality/quantity of links to your site and how much traffic your site receives.
You can’t just hire someone to slap together the right keywords & phrases and expect to increase your ranking overnight. Even with increased ranking, your real goal is getting traffic from your target audience, not just anyone, as you want a higher conversion rate to increase revenue.
As SEO results can take 4-6 months, and the google algorithm is constantly changing, your SEO agency wants to be able to continually optimise your site from an SEO perspective, which takes time & investment.
You can do SEO by yourself, but it requires a lot of know-how, time & effort.
It is far more efficient to be able to outsource your digital marketing to specialists, as they know a lot more about the service so that you can focus on your business
Should you have any questions about your SEO activity, please reach out to our friendly team of SEO specialists who will be able to answer any specific questions you may have.